BENEFITS IN BECOMING A MEMBER OF EMPLOYERS’ FEDERATION OF PAKISTAN
• Employers’ Federation of Pakistan is a representative body of Employers to promote, foster, encourage, protect and advance the interest of employers engaged in trade, business, banking, services and any other economic activity.
• To create a harmonies relationship between the employers’ for promoting mutual interest.
• To take up and advocate the views of the employers on questions and matters related to the interest of employers.
• To promote or oppose legislative or other measures effecting the interest of such employers.
• To build capacity of the business community for an effective human resource management and for improving Industrial Relations for improving Industrial Relations for a sustainable growth.
The above are major areas in which EFP interacts. EFP has a comprehensive arrangement for the training of business managers at the local level and abroad. The EFP also holds programmes on Social Dialogue to create a better working environment and also holds programmes for practicing the decent work. EFP also holds programmes on Gender Equality to sensitize the management of enterprise.