Managing your staff as well as your own work can be a difficult balancing act. The management process has many facets, and developing an awareness of these can lead to a more effective and productive work environment. Dynamic, forward thinking, successful people recognise that management is a learned art, a skill which is refined through focus and self development.
This stimulating and engaging program focuses on developing executive leadership skills and strategies shown to improve both the productivity and motivation levels of executives, their teams, and their organizations.
DATES: WEDNESDAY, 02nd April, 2014
TIMINGS: 0900– 1700
This program has been designed to explore the concept of individual change through interactive exercises. It encompasses a number of training methods, including individual assessment, group and sub-group discussion, practical exercises, film, case study, role play and guided teaching. Participants will have the opportunity to share experience, and gain insight into their roles as change leaders and as supporters.
This programme aims to enable participants to:
1. Examine their roles and responsibilities
2. Review their current management practices
3. Develop abilities in people management
4. Understand the significance of team work and leadership
5. Explore the concept of motivation
6. Be aware of the keys of effective management
7. Be able to link management skills with effectiveness
8. Develop key value drivers for their business performance to achieve long-term growth and sustenance
9. Action plan to put learning into practice