Benefits in Becoming a Member of Employers’ Federation of Pakistan
• Employers’ Federation of Pakistan is a representative body of Employers to promote, foster, encourage, protect and advance the interest of employers engaged in trade, business, banking, services and any other economic activity.
• To create a harmonies relationship between the employers’ for promoting mutual interest.
• To take up and advocate the views of the employers on questions and matters related to the interest of employers.
• To promote or oppose legislative or other measures effecting the interest of such employers.
• To build capacity of the business community for an effective human resource management and for improving Industrial Relations for improving Industrial Relations for a sustainable growth.
The above are major areas in which EFP interacts. EFP has a comprehensive arrangement for the training of business managers at the local level and abroad. The EFP also holds programmes on Social Dialogue to create a better working environment and also holds programmes for practicing the decent work. EFP also holds programmes on Gender Equality to sensitize the management of enterprise.
EFP is a constituent body of International Labour Organisation (ILO) and a member of International Organisation of Employers (IOE), Geneva.
EFP deals with soft areas of a business like HRM, IR and Labour Management, OSH and E, General safety and Hazardous, CSR, Legal Services and financial Management. The EFP is a constitutional body to meet the requirements of ILO, United Nations Agency.
There are numerous advantages for employers (meaning any business concerned having industry, services, Banking and trade activities) at the very nominal cost being a member of EFP.
Employers’ Federation of Pakistan
2nd Floor, State Life Building No. 2
Wallace Road: Off: I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000
Tel: 0092.21.32411551, 32411049, 32412708