Our services include :
- Human Resource Development
- Women Entrepreneurs Development
- Elimination of Child Labor
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Productivity Improvement
- Creation of Industrial Relations Database
- Research and Publications
Under the Management Education Programme, EFP conducts Courses/Workshops etc., throughout Pakistan to which the nominee(s) of member organizations are admitted on a very concessional fee. EFP also nominates members from individual member organizations to participate in different International Courses/Seminars/Workshops organize by ILO and AOTS etc.
Synopsis of services and activities:
- Consultations with Ministry of Labor and Manpower on labor policies and legislation.
- Consultation with Planning Commission on the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP) of the Government of Pakistan.
- EFP helps in representing the individual and collective problems of the employers to the Government of Pakistan and other labor related government institutions, thus, play a vital role in bridging the communication gap between stakeholders. EFP amongst its members nominates delegate(s) on the various National and Provincial Policy making forums.
Representation among others on the following Tripartite for:
- Standing Tripartite Labor Committee
- National Steering Committee on Child Labor
- National Tripartite Minimum Wage Council
- Governing Body of National Institute of Labor Administration (NILAT)
- Board of Directors of the Fund for the Education of Working Children and Rehabilitation of Freed Bonded Labor
- National Training Board, Board of Trustees of EOBI
- Social Security Institution in the province
- Skill Development Councils – a joint project of EFP, ILO, and Government of Pakistan for the promotion of technical and Vocational Education Training