Established in the year 1950, a company incorporated as Non-profit Organization under the Companies Ordinance 1984, the Employers’ Federation of Pakistan (EFP) is the only body of Employers in Pakistan which is a member of the International Organization of Employers (IOE). EFP is also a member of Confederation of Asia-Pacific Employers (CAPE) and South Asian Forum of Employers (SAFE).
The EFP, as the tripartite constituent of ILO, has the mandate, among others, to interact with Government, business organizations, social partners and stakeholders in its advocacy role on the issues of social, economic, environmental, industrial relations and human resource development.
- More than 785 Enterprise Membership
- 32 Institutional Members including Leading Chambers & Industrial Associations
- Total Outreach to more than 2.5 Million Workers
EFP is active in ensuring Compliance Plus of all International Standards, ILO Conventions, Occupational Safety and Health, effective training programs, skill capital audits, and Human Resources consultation, audits and advisory services. EFP is spearheading the process of providing legal support, advice and assistance to member enterprises in matters related to judiciary.
Services We Provide:
- Legal Advisory Services: EFP Legal Help Desk
- HR / IR / OSH&E Forum & WhatsApp Group
- Compliance Audit / Gap Analysis / Consultancy Services
- International & National Trainings
- Academia Extravaganza: Diploma Programs
- Business-Academia Linkages: In house research with the help of business schools
- E-Wrap / E-Newsletter
- Remuneration, Wages, Benefits and Employment Conditions Survey of Management & Non-management staff 2018
- Pakistan’s National Business Agenda 2018-23
- EFP Economic Vison 2030: Objectives & Targets in Global Scenario
EFP is committed to promoting an industrial environment that is peaceful, remunerative and sustainable for workers and employers so that Pakistani enterprises can be a paragon of excellence in industrial relations.
Process of Joining EFP Membership:
- EFP Membership is based on the number of employees in an organization
- Fill in the Membership Application Form
- Return to EFP Offices with the appropriate subscription amount addressed in the Tariff
- The new member receives a receipt immediately and Membership Certificate is issued after approval in the Meeting of EFP Board of Directors.
- 28 Aug 2020 Karachi Holiday Due To Rain, Labour Dept, GOS
- Meeting of the Sindh Tripartite Labour Standing Committee to be held on 20-08-2020
- Public Holiday On 14 August 2020, GOS
- Notification of Lockdown Withdrawal in Sindh from 10-08-2020, GOS
- Notification of Lockdown Withdrawal in Punjab from 10-08-2020, GOP
- Sialkot Enterprises Getting Ready To Combat Challenges Of Covid Crisis EFP Launches MNED Project Training Program In Sialkot
- Sialkot Enterprises Getting Ready To Combat Challenges Of Covid Crisis EFP Launches Mned Project Training Program In Sialkot
- Factory Based Training for Enterprises in Sports Goods Industry of Sialkot
- EFP Deplores Highhandedness of Sindh Labor Department
- Ismail Suttar elected President of EFP
Affiliations & Membership
EFP OFFICES AROUND PAKISTAN
HEAD OFFICE (KARACHI)
2nd Floor, State Life Building 2 Wallace Road Off. I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi – 74000, Pakistan.
Information Desk : +92.21.32412708 | firstname.lastname@example.org
73-Bridge Colony, Lahore Cantt, Lahore, Pakistan
Information Desk : +92.42.36617022 | email@example.com
EFP C/O SDC/TVTC, Main Gulbahar Road, Peshawar, Pakistan
Information Desk : +92.91.9225318 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mezzanine Floor, Hotel Crown Plaza, Blue Area Islamabad, Pakistan
Information Desk : +92.51.35622002 | email@example.com